VACATURE AREPA: Equipement Account Executive
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated Equipment Account Executive with a passion for building relationships and a desire to help grow business. Applicants must have a fantastic work ethic and a drive to succeed in sales and account management. You’ll thrive if you’re a self-starter with a competitive edge and a knack for sales.
The Equipment Account Executive is responsible for supporting the overall sales efforts and growth structure for AREPA in the Benelux. This includes selling the company’s preventive maintenance, equipment decontamination and other restorative services, as well as developing and maintaining high-profile client relationships to initiate and grow accounts and contracts.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing the sales plan in line with the company’s global strategy by building trusting relationships with customers.
- Comprehends the marketing strategy with equipment owners and original equipment manufacturers and aligns personal sales activities accordingly.
- Achieves overall objectives set for restoration in the Benelux, personal sales activity metrics, and budgetary goals.
- Generates targeted, new customer leads through research, face-to-face meetings, focused networking, use of social media and other internet tools to grow AREPA’s Qualified Referral Network.
- Monitors competitive activity and develops new methods of attracting new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills achieved through sales and other related experience required.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in business-to-business sales needed.
- Experience with equipment companies, original equipment manufacturers and other industry prospects is preferred.
- You are located in the Netherlands.
- Enables targeted, service and customer-oriented sales.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Effectively interact with a broad scope of internal and external stakeholders in the company’s and customer’s best interest.
- Demonstrate strategic sales skills through proven record of success and achieving goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Dutch and English).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills to execute multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic research skills, including use of the internet in conducting research.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills, especially as applied to meeting both customer and operational needs.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and professional
What we offer:
- Salary between € 5.000,-- and € 6.000,-- gross per month (based on 40h per week).
- Full-time employment (40h per week).
- An attractive bonus program based on uncapped commission.
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone.
- You will have fantastic colleagues from different areas within Europe and America.
- 26 days of vacation.
- A fixed contract with prospect of indefinite contract.
AREPA is the global leader in equipment recovery solutions with offices and recovery centers located throughout Europe and North America. We assess and restore damaged technical equipment for Fortune 500 companies, national, state and local governments, large universities and public schools, manufacturing and energy companies, scientific laboratories, hospitals and more. We also service equipment before damage strikes. In all, we save our clients the costs of purchasing new equipment and of extended downtime—and give them the confidence to move forward.
Do you want to know more about this position? Feel free and contact Jesse van Leersum, Managing Director, via (+31) 6 24336421.
Have you questions about the procedure? Feel free and contact Suzanne Kats via (+31) 6 48273690.
Send your motivation letter and CV to HR@arepa.nl.